Busy as we are, we have already made another update for Unishare. This one contains:
- fixed error on IAP page with no internet connection
- fixed reloading of licenses after purchasing a package (opening a package in the store will now always cause the list to be refreshed)
- fixed error that occurs in countries where Unishare’s IAP are not available
- improved login expiration handling for Facebook, LinkedIn and vk.com
- XMusicShare: Share the song or album you’re listening to. We added also the option to share the cover together with your #nowplaying status. We also planned to include sharing the corresponding Xbox Music link, but we decided to include it in a future update, because we wanted to get the fixes out to you.
To close this entry, we want to thank all of you who are sending us the error reports. They are very helfpul to identify problems and fix bugs in our app. Keep them coming!Social tagging: bug fixes > expired logins > Facebook > LinkedIn > Music > nowplaying > UniShare > update > vk.com > Windows Phone > XMusicShare