Today we got our update to version 0.9.9.4 approved. This update contains several fixes and improvements. Most of them are based on user feedback.
Here is the full changelog for NFC Toolkit:
- we improved our shopping list extra to avoid some errors we received
- to do list improved as well, on top we added item editing for already saved items
- improved Mix, Play & Share (now all Mix groups up to 50 items get loaded for each country)
- improved and renamed appointment checker to appointment dashboard. Now only appointments that have a title get displayed, plus the appointments are finally sorted according to their date & time
- improved car dashboard. You have now the option to select a Mix for MixRadio via the built in Mix Play & Share extra before launching MixRadio. We also fixed the battery time tile, which should be working correctly on WP8.1 now.
- we improved custom profile assistant item handling to make it easier for you to configure the profile correctly
- We added more than 20 new apps that can be launched in your custom profile. We would love to add more apps to this list, but we can only add apps that have a parameter-less uri scheme. These uri schemes can be added from other developers to our app as well. For more info, ask the developers of apps you want to see there to get in contact with us.
- We made some improvements to the user interface, especially the notifications for reading and writing NFC tags are easier to understand now.
- at least, there are some more stability improvements and minor bug fixes
As we added a lot of new things that improve the app, it may happen that the app has some strange behaviors in very seldom cases. Please perform a reinstall to get around them (you will not be charged again if you already bought the app).
With the next update, we will add some new features. Once we consider the app feature complete, we will start to (let) translate the app into other languages than English. We will post more on that here once we have reached this point.
We hope you enjoy this update and look forward to your feedback and your ratings in the Windows Phone Store.