Today we finally received the notification we and you were waiting for: UniShare is now able to post to Path!
For your information: Path requires apps from third party into a review process. This review process should be faster usually, but somehow we went into that review process at the wrong time. Our app got approved a few weeks ago already. Path though had some technical issues to implement the app integration, which has been fixed now.
Actually, UniShare allows you to share so called “thoughts” (text updates) as well as photo moments. With the ongoing work on UniShare, more features will be included in future.
We hope you enjoy UniShare and the finally working integration with Path.
Today our update to version 0.8.7.0 had been approved by Microsoft.
We have fixed a lot of bugs as well as added some new features:
- we added sharing to vk.com. This is our first test integration, but we need feedback from you, or users, to improve the integration. One point to note: vk demands third-party apps like ours to ask you for new authentication every 24 hours. That is why you may have to perform sharing to vk.com twice.
- we know you want to share to Path. Our app got already approved by them, but they still need to integrate it into their systems. We integrated the sharing code already. Until our app is receiving live access, you will see a message that tells you we don’t have live access yet if you try to share an update. This message will no longer show after we finally received the live access.
- we added an option to continue sharing to other networks if sharing to one your selected networks fails. Any feedback for this is welcome.
- we also added a 1-click-sharing option. This users the selected networks as is. Please make sure you configured the selection of networks properly before using this option.
- the whole text you are sharing is copied to the clipboard with this update. This way, you can also use it in other apps.
- we added an option to unlock all additional packages at once – which will save you some money if you plan to unlock all packages. On top, this package will include all future packages that might get added to UniShare.
One thing you will not see in the foreground is that we also rewrote our sharing mechanism completely. It makes sharing much more reliable and is also faster in some cases.
If you have any problems after installing the update via the store, please try a reinstall. We changed a lot of code, and the reinstall might be the only needed solution.
Finally, we want to point you to our integrated UserVoice page (open the menu at the bottom of the page and select “help & support (via UserVoice”). Here you find suggestions of new features you can vote for or add your idea, submit tickets to us (which had a bug that we also fixed with this update) and our FAQ (we are adding new items to it this week, so a look doesn’t hurt).
You can download the update right here: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=ee42cb1d-8a68-41c6-9c0c-d3e3fc61d6ea
We hope you like the new features and as always, your feedback is more than welcome.
We continue to add new features to UniShare, listening to your feedback.
UniShare 0.8.6.0 comes with a fix for the never ending Yammer connecting message in case you do not complete the login process. But that’s not all.
We are proud to announce a new power feature:
multi post across Facebook (includes timeline, groups and pages)!
This is how it looks like in our app:
Providing all kind of possible combinations, you can share simultaneously to your timeline, multiple groups and multiple pages with a single sharing operation.
This feature is part of the ‘Facebook Pro Sharing’ package that is available via in app purchase.
If you have the app already installed, you can download the update soon right here: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=ee42cb1d-8a68-41c6-9c0c-d3e3fc61d6ea
We hope all of you will like this new killer feature.