Windows Phone since ever had Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn Integration – including a one step solution to share updates with all of them at once. Windows Phone 8.1 changed that. Instead of the former integration, Microsoft opened the “Me”-Tile to enable apps to hook into it. Exactly what UniShare does – but not only!
The app is free with In-App-Purchases and enables to share to above mentioned networks like the former integration. Within the app, you can unlock more functions:
- Image Upload: this package enables you to attach your photos or any other image to your status update. On top, you can take a photo and perform some editing actions from within UniShare after unlocking image upload.
- Facebook pro sharing: some of us have Facebook pages that need to be updated while we are on the go. Facebook pro sharing enables you to post simultaneously to your timeline and pages – in whatever combination you need.
- Unlock additional networks: Why stopping after Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn? Yeah, we got you covered: UniShare adds Tumblr, Geeklist and saving links to your Pocket account. Recently, we added sharing to Path. On top, you can share your updates to vkontakte.com.
UniShare has a lot of additional features:
- one-click-sharing (uses the current selected sharing combination to update your networks)
- mention suggestion base: easily mention your Twitter friends within your updates.
- option to continue sharing to other networks if one network update fails.
- option to unlock all above mentioned packages at once for a reduced price
Check out some screen shots of UniShare:
Want sharing across your networks back? Check it out right now:
Check out some reviews of UniShare:
- UniShare reviews on WPXBOX.com (English)
- UniShare on wpcentral.com (English)
- UniShare review on STLTechTalk (English)
- приложение UniShare для Windows Phone (Russian)
- “UniShare” compartilhamento de status no Windows Phone 8.1 (Portuguese)
- Ứng dụng mạng xã hội Unishare 0.8.0.0 có các tính năng mới và sửa chữa nhiều lỗi (Vietnamese)
We are considering a lot more features, including the ones you are telling us on our UserVoice page.